Yes you can. We will be happy to welcome you at Dajwór 20 (corner with Wawrzyńca street) in Kraków.
3. Do you ship internationally and what is the cost?
Yes, we ship internationally. In the shipping options you can choose the following countries of the European Union: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, If you want us to ship your parcel to the country that cannot be selected through our online stop, please contact us and we will check delivery cost for you.
4. What can I do, if I want to change my order or payment method?
Please contact us straight away. It is not possible to change orders, which have already been sent to you.
5. Can I order a product ina different size or colour than the ones available on your website?
Please E-mail or call us.
6. Can I cancel my order?
Please contact us straight away. It is possible, if our team has not yet shipped your order.
7. I need some more information about a product I would like to buy – what do I do?
Please contact us via e-mail email@example.com or via telephone +48 660 947 421.
8. Can you ship in one parcel two items bought within two different orders?
Unfortunately it is not possible. Additionally, if you want to benefit from free delivery, you need to make a purchase of over 200 PLN at once.
9. Do you issue VAT invoices?
Yes we do. When you create your address information, please also add the company name and tax ID. When you proceed with your order, on tab 03. Address in the comment field add the message to us that you require an invoice.
10. What if my order is still not delivered even though it should be?
First you need to check the shipping status at “Track your Shipment” at the bottom of our website. Based on the tracking number, you should be able to locate your parcel. If this is not helpful, we suggest you contact us via E-Mail or via telephone.
11. How to care for vegan shoes?
- plain: damp cloth and a neutral soap in case of extremly dirty. You can use polish cream.
- 'suede': damp cloth and a neutral soap in case of extremly dirty. Impregnate. Do not use polish cream.
clean with damp cloth. Polish cream frequently. It must have the same color of the product. It will help to keep the original color and look. Impregnate.
damp cloth and a neutral soap in case of extremly dirty. Do not use polish cream.
Plastic bottles: do not use polish cream.
Airbags: damp cloth and a neutral soap in case of extremly dirty. Do not use polish cream.
Rope: machine wash up to 60 C.
1. What address do I send the parcel to, if I want to return items or make a claim?
You need to return your items to:
Fairma Ethical Design
Ul. Dajwór 20/LU1
2. How much time do I have for a return?
You have 14 days and you do not need to inform us about the reasons of your return. If you place a return using our online store, then in the field "Please provide an explanation for your RMA", which is required you can write simply "X".
3. Can I exchange the purchased product for a bigger size or different colour?
Yes if the product is available. However the price of both items needs to be the same. More information on item exchange you can find in the section "Returns & exchanges".
4. How is the refund made and how much time will it take?
We will make a refund with the same payment method as used during placing an order. If you prefer a regular bank wire payment, then please indicate your bank account number on the return/exchange form. We will not charge anything extra for changing the payment method. We will make the refund within maximum 14 days after receiving items back to our store.