'Spring 2018' collection of Fairma Ethical Design shoes
Posted by Design 121 Comments
The second collection of shoes under the brand of Fairma Ethical Design is already on our shelves!
While planning sales of our classic black and white Cello sneakers and very comfy Candy ballerinas made of waterproof microfiber, we knew they would be a success, but their popularity exceeded our wildest expectations!
We are very happy that once again we managed to have a collection of great quality vegan shoes produced here, in Poland. This way we have had full control over all important aspects:
- we know that shoes are 100% vegan (all components of the final product must be checked very carefully to obtain the PETA Vegan Approved certificate);
- we know that the microfiber we use is of the highest quality – it has Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certificate, which guarantees that the material is free of harmful substances, antiallergic, breathable, very durable, waterproof and it just looks great;
- we know that our products have been produced with respect for human rights, in safe conditions, in a small Polish factory;
- we know that the shoes are well made;
- we support Polish industry;
- we know what makes up the price of shoes and thanks to their local production it may be more competitive;
- we know that they are very comfortable!
And 10% of the profit from each pair of shoes sold we donate to charity!
All of that makes us very happy and we hope it makes you happy too - and if it does, please visit our shop HERE!