If you want to learn more about them click on the logo!
1. Altercore is a Polish brand specializing in steel toe boots but not only the lovers of heavy style will find here something for themselves. Great quality, durable and resistant microfiber shoes!
2. Collonil is a manufacturer of shoe care products. In our store you will find a line of products based on natural oils and plant extracts. Collonil uses up to 90% natural ingredients.
3. Cosi Cosi is an Italian brand that produces vegan footwear and accessories. Italian design corresponds perfrctly to ethical production. You will find here leather and suede microfiber, satin and recycled plastic bottles.
4. Eco Vegan Shoes produces shoes in the highest quality without aesthetic compromises. You will find in our store high heels beautifully balanced, classic and extremely comfortable with Eco-Ortholite inserts!
5. Ethletic ethically makes sport shoes in Pakistan. Their shoes are made from organic cotton and natural rubber and have FAIRTRADE certificate.
5. Fairma Ethical Design - it's us! At the moment we are producing in Poland cotton bags with OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 and PETA certificates, awesome shoes and classic, functional wallets for women and men - all made from highest quality, ecological microfiber. We're planning future colletcions now, and 10% of the earned profit on each item from FAIRMA ETHICAL DESIGN brand is donated for charity purposes. We want to create a better world!
6. Izabella Krzysiek is a Polish footwear designer. Her flagship product is beautiful, classic footwear in a few original patterns and all her shoes are PETA certified as they contain no animal components.
7. "Fashion with compassion" is the main theme of the Portuguese NAE brand which name is short 'No Animal Exploitation'. Among the materials used by this brand you can find microfiber, recycled plastic bottles, natural cork and Piñatex!
8. Thanks to the Nomadic village of Nicaragua, where recycled rope sandals are produced, people have stable income. The rope shoes are very original, incredibly light, noiseless, durable and very comfortable - perfect for hiking!
9. Vegezone is a response to more and more popular idea of veganism in Poland. Vegezone offers great quality clothes with certificates confirming ethical production of the products and interesting prints in vegan style- 'Eat plants and nobody gets hurt!'
10. Vollsjö is a Polish company making very aesthetic, comfortable and excellent quality shoes for demanding Scandinavians. But fortunately not only for them because now Vollsjö products you can also find in our store!
11. Wills is a British response to the expectations of vegans who demand good design. Comfortable and beautiful high heels, sandals, men's moccasins and suit shoes but also simple wallets made form great quality microfiber!