In our store you can find the following brands.
If you want to learn more about them click on the logo!
1. Altercore is a Polish brand specializing in steel toe boots but not only the lovers of heavy style will find here something for themselves. Great quality, durable and resistant microfiber shoes!
2. Collonil is a manufacturer of shoe care products. In our store you will find a line of products based on natural oils and plant extracts. Collonil uses up to 90% natural ingredients.
3. Cosi Cosi is an Italian brand that produces vegan footwear and accessories. Italian design corresponds perfrctly to ethical production. You will find here leather and suede microfiber, satin and recycled plastic bottles.
4. Eco Vegan Shoes produces shoes in the highest quality without aesthetic compromises. You will find in our store high heels beautifully balanced, classic and extremely comfortable with Eco-Ortholite inserts!
5. Envirosax is a manufacturer of great shopping bags designed in order to replace plastic bags. Beautiful design, capacity and durability - these are the characteristics of the brand bags which are made from 45% recycled plastic bottles!
6. Ethletic is a pioneer in the production of natural rubber, which you can find in all models as well as organic cotton. It has a Fairtrade certificate.
7. Fairma Ethical Design - it's us! At the moment we are producing cotton bags with OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 and PETA certificates, a couple of awesome shoe collections and calassic and functional wallets for women and men made - all made from highest quality, ecological microfiber. We're planning future colletcions now, and 10% of the earned profit on each item from FAIRMA ETHICAL DESIGN brand is donated for charity purposes. We want to create a better world!
8. Fairpants is a Polish brand, which specializes in making comfortable and durable cotton underwear (Fairtrade certified). "When you wear eco-friendly FAIRPANTS, you look good, but you feel comfortable, if you know that this unique underwear was produced with respect to people and the planet."
9. Izabella Krzysiek is a Polish footwear designer. Her flagship product is beautiful, classic footwear in a few original patterns and all her shoes are PETA certified as they contain no animal components.
10. JuJu is a British brand with long tradition of producing so-called 'jelly shoes' made of a very soft and comfortable recyclable rubber! We have both: beautiful wellies but also colorful and cheerful sandals!
11. MAAM, is a Polish fashion concept. The brand’s clothes are made from passion for simplicity, minimalism and timeless Paris classics. Simple but ambiguous, concealing something more than perfect implementation, attention to detail and good sewing. For the production of their clothes the MAAM uses top of the line materials, including organic cotton with GOTS certificate. Clothes are made mainly from organic cotton and Lyocell. Sewn only in Polish sewing . MAAM clothes are not only of high quality but also they are more sustainable. In the whole process - from the design, through the selection of materials, production and sales, the brand applies the principles of sustainable fashion (business) and fair trade and always acts in harmony and to improve the environment and working conditions.
12. Many Mornings is a modern Polish look at socks. Great option, if you are looking for crazy designs and at the same time you want to support the Polish economy and people in need. When you buy one pair of socks, the other is given for a charity. Spare a pair!
13. Melawear is a successful attempt to fair dialogue between Indian production and European standards. Cloths are in good prices, they are made from organic cotton with Fairtrade certificate.
14. "Fashion with compassion" is the main theme of the Portuguese NAE brand which name is short 'No Animal Exploitation'. Among the materials used by this brand you can find microfiber, recycled plastic bottles, natural cork and Piñatex!
15. Thanks to the Nomadic village of Nicaragua, where recycled rope sandals are produced, people have stable income. The rope shoes are very original, incredibly light, noiseless, durable and very comfortable - perfect for hiking!
16. Vegezone is a response to more and more popular idea of veganism in Poland. Vegezone offers great quality clothes with certificates confirming ethical production of the products and interesting prints in vegan style- 'Eat plants and nobody gets hurt!'
17. Vollsjö is a Polish company making very aesthetic, comfortable and excellent quality shoes for demanding Scandinavians. But fortunately not only for them because now Vollsjö products you can also find in our store!
18. Wills is a British response to the expectations of vegans who demand good design. Comfortable and beautiful high heels, sandals, men's moccasins and suit shoes but also simple wallets made form great quality microfiber!