The model of vegan FLORA sandals combines two extremely innovative vegan materials - Piñatex from pineapple fibers and BIOECO microfiber, which consists of corn fibers and recycled PET.
At Fairma, from the very beginning, we are looking for new combinations that will not only appeal to you. We invest in materials that are environmentally friendly and their producers are close to the idea of responsible fashion.
Today we want to introduce you to the model of vegan FLORA sandals. You already know them from the previous collection. They were and are available in black. However, we know that the invigorating color of red pepper will especially appeal to you. We shyly think it might be a hit this summer.
FLORA are cute and very comfortable sandals with covered heels. Rubber straps and no fasteners allow you to put on and take off shoes very quickly. The special technology used in the lining makes them extremely comfortable. Their simple shape, economy of details and the original Piñatex texture of the upper make them look great in any summer styling.
And since it's not just about the appearance, we will briefly tell you about the two materials used to make these unique summer sandals.
In the process of creating these shoes, we used the already mentioned Piñatex. It is a material made from pineapple leaf waste fiber. These leaves are a byproduct of existing pineapple crops. Thus, no additional environmental resources are needed to produce the raw material. The material itself is environmentally friendly and 100% vegan. Its production is completely ethical.
The second material is modern microfiber with Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certificate. It is a unique alternative to leather - free from chemicals harmful to health and the environment. In addition, the microfiber is anti-allergic.
In the description of FLORA (and a large part of our shoes) we mention extraordinary comfort. What makes walking in our shoes so comfortable? It is a new type of microfiber used in the lining of sandals. It's BIOECO microfiber. It is a material that consists of 60% corn fibers and the remaining 40% of the composition is recycled PET. Thanks to it, the insole in the lining breathes perfectly and absorbs moisture well. Importantly, it removes up to 8 times more moisture than it weighs. This makes the conditions when wearing the sandals optimal for the foot.
We are constantly looking for innovation and building an ethical brand. Our mission is still the same. We want to contribute to the developing awareness of responsible fashion, encourage responsible choices and change the world together.
New models from our spring-summer collection, which we produced for you in Poland, are already waiting in our online store!